Embed Google Form into a MailChimp campaign

OZONIA

Jul 20, 2012, 6:28:24 AM7/20/12
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

When we try to include the form through the html code into MailChimp, preview it to perform well but does not retain the bran and removes the code.

How can we fix this so that the email sent by MailChimp form is displayed without using a hyperlink?

Can you help us

(<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dEhIVlRPQTY2M3laX2N2NVBYSlQ0MVE6MQ" width="760" height="852" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Cargando...</iframe>)

Thanks.

jesse

Jul 20, 2012, 7:29:55 AM7/20/12
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
This has nothing to do with using the API. Support can be contacted here:
http://kb.mailchimp.com/

jesse