MailChimp e-commcerce 360 and 3dcart

BioMiks

Feb 18, 2014, 5:55:49 PM2/18/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi MC API team,

I recently integrated 3dcart and MainChimp and mailing lists are working very well but someone conversion tracking (ecommerce 360) is not showing any results (while there were definite conversions from the newsletter).  I can see in 3dcart orders with reference codes that start with mc_cid:xxxx  so the tracking from the newsletter to the checkout is working.  The issue seems to be passing info from 3dcart back to MailChimp via API?  MC tech support told me:

"I'm seeing a few failed "ecommOrderAdd" calls coming from 3dcart that look to be failing with the response of "(330) Invalid_EcommOrder". "

Would you be able to look into this?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Colt

Feb 18, 2014, 6:01:19 PM2/18/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey BioMiks!

Thank you for providing all of those details, when it comes to that error you are receiving it looks like the 3dcart integration may be passing over some invalid information regarding an order/purchase.

If that is the case you'd actually want to reach out to 3dcart directly to see what information may be getting passed over incorrectly to find what may be causing that error.

If you have any other questions for us though pertaining to the MailChimp side of things we'll be happy to answer them.

BioMiks

Feb 18, 2014, 6:04:16 PM2/18/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I will go back to them.  Thanks!