Invalid MailChimp List ID: when creating campaigns thru api

Shabbir Tavawala

Sep 21, 2010, 10:19:22 AM9/21/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
I am getting this error for all lists, even when i am explicitly
copying the list id from mailchimps list settings,
This was running smoothly yesterday, but now i am getting problems.

Thanks,
Shabbir

jesse

Sep 21, 2010, 7:27:32 PM9/21/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
It sounds like someone deleted your lists or you've lost your config
somehow. Have you logged into the web app and checked things out? If
things don't look good when you login, contact support:
http://www.malichimp.com/support

If everything is there and the unique_ids haven't changed, I'll need
you to post some more details - a full error message, username or u
parameter from a signup form, and a list id that should work.

jesse

Shabbir Tavawala

Sep 22, 2010, 6:05:01 AM9/22/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
Hi,
Jesse
Everything looks good when i login.

I am hardcoding the listid from the list settings and then specfying
the campaign still i get invalid mailchimp listid. Even if the unique
ids must have changed it must work with the new List id. My username
is shab...@gmail.com
Thanks

Williams Castillo

Sep 22, 2010, 9:37:47 AM9/22/10
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
I've got that error message only when I'm using a wrong API Key for the specified LIst ID.

So, your API KEY is wrong or your ListID is wrong... or it is a situaction that I've not faced yet.

jesse

Sep 22, 2010, 10:28:26 AM9/22/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
What is the list id that you believe should be working? Since that
account looks fine, it is going to be likely that either a list's id
has changed (deleted & recreated) or that you are hitting the wrong
account.

jesse

On Sep 22, 6:05 am, Shabbir Tavawala <shab.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Jesse
> Everything looks good when i login.
>
> I am hardcoding the listid from the list settings and then specfying
> the campaign still i get invalid mailchimp listid. Even if the unique
> ids must have changed it must work with the new List id. My username
> is shab.t...@gmail.com

Shabbir Tavawala

Sep 22, 2010, 11:00:15 AM9/22/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
I will try to create a new api key. I can view the subscribers when i
pull them out using the listid thru the api.