Remove the Mailchimp logo from subscription status and unsubscribe pages?

creative1

Jul 27, 2012, 3:34:30 PM7/27/12
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a paid member.  Is there a way to remove the MailChimp logo from the bottom of the subscription management / "why are you getting this" pages?  These are the pages you see when clicking on the links in the footer of all messages.  If I have it turned off for all campaigns, shouldn't it be gone from here as well? Please let me know - thanks!

-Mark

Nate

Jul 27, 2012, 5:59:49 PM7/27/12
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there, Mark.

Since this isn't limited specifically to the API, you'd be better off swinging by MailChimp support, here:

You should also be able to disable that from the form builder in your MailChimp account.

How do I get rid of the MailChimp or MonkeyRewards logo on all of my campaigns and signup forms?: http://eepurl.com/icPb

Cheers