Mailchimp export - sent activities

Barath Ramamoorthy

Feb 12, 2014, 5:03:46 PM2/12/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way we could download or export mailchimp sent events based on campaigns. I do notice that listmemberactivity does provide all activities for a subscriber but not based on a given campaign..

Is there a way really?

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

MailChimp Support

Feb 13, 2014, 7:17:37 PM2/13/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Barath -

Folks are able to pull campaign-specific statistics via our reports methods. You can find a listing of those methods here: http://apidocs.mailchimp.com/api/2.0/#reports-methods

Thanks,
Shannon

MailChimp Support

Feb 14, 2014, 10:47:55 AM2/14/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey again, Barath -

It would also be possible to export campaign-specific subscriber activity using the Export API campaignSubscriberActivity method.

More on this can be found here: http://apidocs.mailchimp.com/export/1.0/campaignsubscriberactivity.func.php

Thanks,
Shannon

Barath Ramamoorthy

Feb 14, 2014, 10:49:27 AM2/14/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
yes. But these methods are not providing the sent information. i can grab only opens and clicks through these API calls.

Shannon

Feb 14, 2014, 4:11:40 PM2/14/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey again, Barath -

Would you mind clarifying a bit more on what you mean by "sent information"? For example, are you looking to pull in the sending status of a campaign?

Thanks,
Shannon

Barath Ramamoorthy

Feb 16, 2014, 8:25:34 PM2/16/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey shannon,
sent information meaning, emails sent through campaigns / auto responders for a giving campaign id . Right now the exportCampaignSubscriberAcitvity includes only opens and clicks. no sent data. which would help me calculate the open and click rates on a daily basis for reporting. Since only the member-activity exposes these information, its very hard for me to go through it for each individual campaigns. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Barath

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:03:46 PM UTC-5, Barath Ramamoorthy wrote:
Is there a way we could download or export mailchimp sent events based on campaigns. I do notice that listmemberactivity does provide all activities for a subscriber but not based on a given campaign..

Is there a way really?

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Tyler

Feb 17, 2014, 11:29:53 AM2/17/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Barath,

If you need the sent-to specific informaiton you can use reports/sent-to

Check it out!

-Tyler

Barath Ramamoorthy

Feb 18, 2014, 1:05:46 PM2/18/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tyler, this is the same as including the option campaignSubscriberActivity along with include_empty without any specific info on when the email was sent if the campaign was run multiple times / in case of auto responders.
I am looking for a export which is similar to list-member-activity which gives me every activity.

Thanks
Barath!!

MailChimp Support

Feb 19, 2014, 7:03:16 AM2/19/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Barath,

The most inclusive activity call we have available is going to be through the Export API call campaignSubscriberActivity with include_empty set to true.

Beyond that we don't offer a call that dumps full data for each activity like list-member-activity.

-Tyler