api v2.0 Getting sent emails addresses from a given campaign

Leonardo Silvestri

Feb 20, 2014, 10:52:10 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm new with MailChimp api.

I had a list webhook to know if a campaign was sent using a list. This works fine!

Once I receive the Campaign CID/list id through the webhook event, how can I get the addresses that where sent to in this campaign? There are cases where users segment a list and this segment are not saved (not static segments)

Best regards,
Leonardo

MailChimp Support

Feb 20, 2014, 10:55:43 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Great question Leonardo! You'd want to use the /reports/sent-to API call and provide your API key and the campaign ID to get the list of subscribers the campaign was sent to.

-Brian

Leonardo Silvestri

Feb 20, 2014, 10:57:23 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian, YOU ROCKS!
I will check it. Thanks much for the quick response!!!