Official APIv2 wrappers available

jesse

Jul 23, 2013, 2:14:27 PM7/23/13
to mailchimp-a...@googlegroups.com
The first versions of our official API wrappers for v2 of the API are now available:
https://bitbucket.org/mailchimp

Currently we have them for PHP v5.2+, Python 2.5+, Ruby, and NodeJS.

Any feedback is welcome, though do be aware that we generate this code so while pull requests can be made, we'll pretty much never actually accept them. That, however, is not to say that we won't consider the code changes, possibly incorporate them, and find a way for attribution.

We're quite close to pulling the beta tags off v2, so these likely won't change much if at all before that happens.