Updated MCAPI v1.3 PHP wrapper, chimpChatter method changed

jesse p

Feb 9, 2011, 2:42:40 PM2/9/11
to MailChimp API Announce
The MCAPI v1.3 PHP wrapper (both the full and mini versions) has been
updated to accomodate two issues:

1) It was found that if the connection to the server was dropped mid-
call, the client would return empty data with no error message set.
That has been fixed so that a proper error.

2) With the introduction of some new return formats, it would
incorrectly detect an error for some methods. Error detection is now
being done solely by looking for our customer HTTP Header

chimpChatter is v1.2 and v1.3 has changed
With the recent release of the mainline web app, the Chimp Chatter
feature was completely reworked. Unfortunately this meant that the
data feed we were returning also changed. The biggest problem you may
run into is if you were keying off of the "type" field returned.