How do I fix an encryption key loss issue

Chris Hermann

Mar 26, 2022, 2:22:29 PM3/26/22
to MailArchiva
I know it can't be chnaged once set, but I am doing at testing round and I THOUGHT I'd saved the encryption key but looks like I didn't actually do that.

Easy - not done anything yet, I'll just create a fresh VM and install ... but that picks up the previous key. So how do I create a fresh install without it reveriting to now 'lost' key?

Jamie

Mar 28, 2022, 9:05:22 AM3/28/22
to MailArchiva
delete /etc/opt/mailarchiva/ROOT or C:\ProgramData\MailArchiva\ROOT directory and restart MailArchiva

Jamie

Mar 28, 2022, 9:07:21 AM3/28/22
to MailArchiva
Warning: The above will delete all configuration data!