RedHat OS upgrade

Stavros Tseriotis

Sep 13, 2023, 12:43:42 PM9/13/23
to MailArchiva
Hello,

I have an on-premise MailArchiva server running on version 8.11.60 (build date 2023-05-02).
The OS of the server is RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.9.
RHEL7 will be out of standard support on June 2024 so i would like to know if i can perform an in-place upgrade of my existing server to RHEL8 (using RHEL leapp feature).
I can perform an in-place upgrade and continue using the current version of MailArchiva or do i need to install a new linux server from scratch and install the version of MailArchiva which is compatible for the OS?

Best Regards,
Stavros
Message has been deleted