Free trial expired

Sykes Strow

Sep 20, 2022, 3:29:19 PM9/20/22
to MailArchiva
The free trial has expired and I get this message constantly:
"MailArchiva license is invalid. You can get a license on portal."

I'm not able to use the features: Audit, Analytics and Search. It's still archiving fine.

Will I not be able to use these features unless I purchase a license? Or is this a bug?

jamie

Sep 21, 2022, 2:54:35 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
0-9 mailboxes is free. 10+ is paid.

Emiliano Caballero

Sep 21, 2022, 10:22:11 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
I have one mailbox.

And that did not answer the question. Are the features Audit, Analytics and Search limited to license userrs only or is it available for free tier users?

jamie

Sep 21, 2022, 10:29:07 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
All features are available for free tier users.

Emiliano Caballero

Sep 21, 2022, 10:44:45 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
I'm getting an error "Mailarchiva license is invalid" notification. And under the features I get "Feature not available. License is invalid".

What do you recommend doing to solve this issue?
Thank you for your help Jamie!

jamie

Sep 21, 2022, 10:48:30 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
I suggest to purchase a license for 10 mailboxes. Unfortunately, it will take at least an hour to figure out why your license is invalid.

Emiliano Caballero

Sep 21, 2022, 10:58:59 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
Thank you for the suggestion. At this moment we are still testing the software. This license bug is not helping the cause to purchase the license  unfortunately.

Not an hour, under Configuration/about it states the reason: "Invalid License (license mailbox quota depleted)"
There isnt a solution for that specific error message under the mailarchiva documentation. What is the solution to this issue?

fipz AV

Sep 21, 2022, 11:03:39 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
All links in the wiki regarding licence purchase get a 404. I can't figure out how to buy a licence. Do you have updated links regarding how to purchase a licence?

jamie

Sep 21, 2022, 11:15:22 AM9/21/22
to MailArchiva
Hello  Which links were broken?    There is a license count file called license_count.txt in COnfiguration->Logs. It outputs the count. You can obtain a quote or order licenses from https://stimulussoft.com/registerquote If you don't mind, could you email our sales team directly for licensing related questions.

fipz AV

Sep 21, 2022, 12:36:10 PM9/21/22
to MailArchiva

Zoltán Beck

Oct 24, 2022, 12:13:23 PM10/24/22
to MailArchiva
Hi Emiliano, did you got an answer and/or solution? I'm in the same situation, I've only one mailbox, it worked for me for years, but after version 8.11.12 all versions show me Invalid license error. If I downgrade to version 8.11.12 then the error disappears. Strange.

  Kind Regards,
Z.