Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Stavros Tseriotis

no leída,
10 dic 2021, 3:16:42 a.m.10/12/21
para MailArchiva
Hello,

I am reviewing the procedure to upgrade our current On-Premise Mailarchiva software from version 7.12.47 to version 8.3.17.
I noticed that in the common "Upgrade Issues" that are stated in your website (help.mailarchiva.com/upgradeissues), it is mentioned that i need to obtain a new license file to install after the upgrade.
Is it possible to provide me this file in advance so that i will avoid getting any error related to "Invalid License" after the upgrade?
You can contact me in stavrost...@kedipes.com.cy to share the company name and invoice number for your reference.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Best Regards,
Stavros
Responder a todos
Responder al autor