Mailbox Count From Archive - On Premise Version

Lamberto Isola

Dec 20, 2022, 11:01:42 AM12/20/22
to MailArchiva
Hello

I've tried Mailarchiva 8.11.30 for my company and we are pretty satisfied.
We also tried to import emails from old backups we have in MBX format and forks fine.

We are now ready to buy a licence and i'm trying to fugure out how many mailboxes we need. The file license_count.txt in Configuration->Logs says

"Quantity Counted:24"

but it also includes mailboxes of old employees that should be dormient from more than 3 years.

My understanding was thar imported mail corresponding with an employee that left two years prior will not be counted. Am I missing something?

Lamberto

Lamberto Isola

Dec 20, 2022, 11:58:11 AM12/20/22
to MailArchiva
Hello Group,
sorry for my previuous message with a lot of typos. Here below the same corrected

I've tried Mailarchiva 8.11.30 for my company and we are pretty satisfied.
We also tried to import emails from the old backups we have, all in MBOX format, and it works fine.

We are now ready to buy a licence and I'm trying to figure out how many mailboxes we need.
The file license_count.txt in Configuration -> Logs says

"Quantity Counted:24"

but it also includes mailboxes of old employees that should be dormient from more than 3 years.

My understanding was that imported mail corresponding with an employee that left two years prior will not be counted.

Am I missing something?

Lamberto