Starter license reduced to 9 mailboxes

Kristian Marcroft

Jun 3, 2021, 4:36:58 PM6/3/21
to MailArchiva
Hi,

has the "Starter" license been reduced to 9 mailboxes?
According to documentation it should be <20 (so 19 at max).

Did I miss that announcement?

Thanks
Kristian

jamie

Jun 4, 2021, 2:10:03 AM6/4/21
to MailArchiva
Kristian you can still use V7 with 19 or less mailboxes.

Kristian Marcroft

Jun 5, 2021, 12:28:42 PM6/5/21
to MailArchiva
Hi Jamie,

thanks. I have run the downgrade and it seems to be fine again now.
Though until a week ago I was on v8 and had no issues with the license.
I did notice Mailarchiva no longer got updated automatically, so I installed 8.0.35 (I was at 8.0.2X before) so I updated in manually via Shell.
Hours later I am told the license is depleted. Changes like this should be in the changelogs and documentation should also be updated.
Thanks
Kristian