Logging in to My MailArchiva account failed

Bud Durland

Dec 19, 2021, 11:48:45 AM12/19/21
to MailArchiva
We want to upgrade out v6 to v8.  The upgrade process needs me to login into my MailArchiva account to obtain the upgrade key.  Clicking on the "login" button takes me to a StimulusSoft login page, that in turn tells me it's never heard of my e-mail address.

What's the next step?

jamie

Dec 19, 2021, 12:09:13 PM12/19/21
to MailArchiva
If less than ten mailboxes, there is no license to install. The product should work as is. For greater than ten, you'll need contact sales.

Bud Durland

Dec 20, 2021, 8:27:51 AM12/20/21
to MailArchiva
We are much larger than 9 mailboxes, unfortunately.  Sales used to be much easier to get hold of.

jamie

Dec 20, 2021, 8:43:18 AM12/20/21
to MailArchiva
You should have received your V8.3+ license since your support contract looks like it is still valid.