Syncing with Google Applications

Fletcher Johnston

Jan 24, 2022, 9:14:19 AM1/24/22
to MailArchiva

I am trying to configure MailArchiva to perform a sync with multiple mailboxes within my GSuite account.  I was able to import all the mail from multiple email accounts in GSuite into MailArchiva by following the steps here:  http://help.mailarchiva.com/enterprise-email-migration$googleimport.  I ran the import on Jan 12.

I followed the steps here http://help.mailarchiva.com/enterprise-gsuite to set up a Synchronize connection to GSuite, however it doesn't appear to be syncing new emails properly.  I don't see any emails from after Jan 12 when I open the search tab.  The Sync connection has an interval of 2000ms, and a wait of 100ms.  When I check the System Status->Charts, section I see what looks like emails coming in on the sync, but they don't show up in search.

Any thoughts on what may be wrong with my configuration?