failed to parse message stream:In Content-Type string , expected '/', got

Abdul Razzak

Nov 22, 2021, 10:16:44 AM11/22/21
to MailArchiva
Hi Jamie,

There is an error showing up. Any idea what it is about ?

Thank you,
Abdul
Unbenannt.png

Abdul Razzak

Dec 6, 2021, 4:28:30 AM12/6/21
to MailArchiva
Hi,

waiting eagerly for an answer.

thank you

Jamie

Dec 6, 2021, 4:30:33 AM12/6/21
to MailArchiva
Try upgrading your software

Abdul Razzak

Jan 31, 2022, 8:37:20 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
Upgrading is not working!  Tried a few times. It stops and says failure during upgrade.

And now there is no more upgrade option anymore showing up. I have version 8.3.7

Jamie

Jan 31, 2022, 8:42:16 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
Adbul MailArchiva has a very comprehensive online help.  There are multiple ways of upgrading the software (full setup download and install, WAR file method and auto update). If one way doesn't work for whatever reason, you can always try another way.

Abdul Razzak

Jan 31, 2022, 8:51:01 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
Thank you for your fast reply.

I will try the other way i.e downloading the file and installing. Could this upgrade failure be also causing repeated server restarts ??

My server is taking every second day a restart.

Thank you
Abdul

Jamie

Jan 31, 2022, 8:56:16 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
Switch off automatic updates, and perform manual updates using the WAR file method. it is quick and painless.

Abdul Razzak

Jan 31, 2022, 8:57:48 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
Thank you.! I will try that.

Jamie

Jan 31, 2022, 9:01:57 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
We are about to make a new release 8.6.6. perhaps, wait for that before upgrading.

Abdul Razzak

Jan 31, 2022, 9:04:11 AM1/31/22
to MailArchiva
thanks for the heads up. I will wait.

Abdul Razzak

Feb 11, 2022, 10:37:21 AM2/11/22
to MailArchiva
Hi Jamie,

I upgraded to the newest version.

One of the volume is not showing emails anymore.

when i do re-index it shows only failed:null. And when i try do repair index this error shows up.

Thank you. Waiting for your answer.
mailarchiva problem.jpg

Abdul Razzak

Feb 14, 2022, 4:37:52 AM2/14/22
to MailArchiva
If it helps thats the error :
Mailarchiva.png

jamie

Feb 15, 2022, 7:54:58 AM2/15/22
to MailArchiva
Its likely a corrupted graph database. See http://help.mailarchiva.com/graphdb

Abdul Razzak

Feb 16, 2022, 4:10:12 AM2/16/22
to MailArchiva
Thank you for your answer. I already exported all emails and imported in the new volume.

I needed one email very urgent.

But yea i will try the solution that you sent me and will let you know if it worked.

Thank you and regards