Invalid License (General error occurred during license check) GAME

Zoltán Beck

Oct 17, 2022, 4:41:32 PM10/17/22
to MailArchiva
Hi,

  I have upgraded my MailArchiva 8.11.12 to 8.11.13, but after start few sec later I get the following error: "Invalid License (General error occurred during license check) GAME".

  I tried to upgrade to version 8.11.14 and 8.11.15 but I get the same error. If I downgrade to the version 8.11.12 there is no error.

  Kind Regards,
Z.

Zoltán Beck

Oct 24, 2022, 7:44:17 AM10/24/22
to MailArchiva
Hi,

  I tried to install 8.11.18 and 8.11.19 as well but the problem still persists:

Server version    8.11.19
License status   Invalid License (???en_US.license_???)
Licensee             Starter
Max. Mailboxes 9

  Kind Regards,
Z.

jamie

Oct 27, 2022, 8:21:18 AM10/27/22
to MailArchiva
One possibility is that you do not have your mail domains configured correctly in Configuration->Domains. Failing this, please enable troubleshoot logging in Configuration->Logs. Delete the debug.log file. Restart the server. Wait 10 minutes for license check to occur. Send your debug.log file to support at mailarchiva dot com and we will investigate further.