You have reached maximum pool size for given partition

KenShin Jeff

Jan 5, 2022, 6:36:00 AM1/5/22
to MailArchiva
Hi Jamie,

I've been getting this error and it's not archiving my emails. I went to check the disk space, and there's a few hundred GB left so I'm guessing this has got something to do with a java configuration (I think?) instead of harddisk space.

Could I bother you to help me with this when you're available? Thank you.

mailarchiva You have reached maximum pool size for given partition
2022-01-05 19:15:25 t.c.s.a.s.a [ERROR] failed create user {admin} on database
java.lang.IllegalStateException: You have reached maximum pool size for given partition
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.OPartitionedDatabasePool.acquire(OPartitionedDatabasePool.java:242)
at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.impls.orient.OrientBaseGraph.(OrientBaseGraph.java:146)
at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.impls.orient.OrientTransactionalGraph.(OrientTransactionalGraph.java:78)
at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.impls.orient.OrientGraph.(OrientGraph.java:137)

Jamie

Jan 5, 2022, 7:32:48 AM1/5/22
to MailArchiva
I could give you some settings that might help with that, but I think it best to upgrade to the latest version, as it removes the dependency with Orient DB (except for folder sync). It uses Hibernate / H2 database.

KenShin Jeff

Apr 14, 2022, 4:50:05 AM4/14/22
to MailArchiva
Hi Jamie, this problems seems to be resolved after upgrading but I'm having problems archiving. I dropped an email to support but I think it went to spam. Could you get the rest of the support guys to look through the spam mail? I sent the email as "yangyang". Thank you in advanced!