IMAP Journal from Exchange 2013

Tobias M.

Nov 13, 2023, 4:16:25 AM11/13/23
to MailArchiva
Hello
I archive mails from an Exchange 2013 server via IMAP and a journaling account. Since last thursday no more messages are archived. I checked the connection in the configuration tab. The check says that the connection is working. From the log files I can't figure out the real reason for the error. Do you have any idea what the problem is? For details see log file attached.
mailarchiva_exchange2013-debug.log

Jamie

Nov 13, 2023, 4:22:46 AM11/13/23
to MailArchiva
Hello.  Restart the MAP service on the Exchange server.  After some time Microsoft's IMAP service may stop functioning and may need to be restarted.   Thereafter, rather switch to use SMTP journaling as per the instruction at https://help.mailarchiva.com/microsoft-exchange.  SMTP setup instructions are described at https://help.mailarchiva.com/microsoft-exchange. After switching to SMTP, you should find the archiving service will work flawlessly.
Message has been deleted