Unable to purchase

fipz AV

Sep 28, 2022, 3:29:33 AM9/28/22
to MailArchiva
Going through the purchase procedure - After creating a login, confirming the licences, and selecting 'credit card' as payment I decided to view the terms and conditions. This went to a dead link. Clicked back, and now back to the initial 'create account' screen with no way to continue or pay for the product.

A few users want to view older emails but at the moment this is impossible.

jamie

Sep 28, 2022, 6:18:58 AM9/28/22
to MailArchiva
Hello. Sorry about this & thanks for notifying us of the issue. The terms click bug should be fixed now. You can either try again, or if you'd prefer contact our sales via email directly