Rude Mechanicals Productions presents James Goldman's "THE LION IN WINTER."

dtorr...@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2007, 3:30:41 PM7/20/07
I've been shamlessly self-promoting the hell out of my upcoming show,
but hey - I'm damn proud of it. This is one of the best casts I have
ever worked with. And I'm old!

I hope to see you all there!

Rude Mechanicals Productions presents James Goldman's "THE LION IN
WINTER."

This serious comedy presents the intrigues and relationships
surrounding the life of King Henry II of England towards the end of
his life. This 40th anniversary production is filled with laughter,
tears, action and suspense.

All proceeds from these performances will go to benefit the non-profit
organization Rude Mechanicals in its efforts to open a new Theatrical
venue in the South Bay. It is our hope that this new Theatre will
become a home for the Theatre Arts in the Torrance and Beach Cities
areas.

"THE LION IN WINTER" will be presented at the Norris Theatre - 27570
Crossfield Drive, Rolling Hills Estates.

Showtimes are:

Friday, July 27 - 8:00 PM
Saturday, July 28 - 2:00 PM
Saturday, July 28 - 8:00 PM
Sunday, July 29 - 2:00 PM

Tickets are $25.00 for any seat in the house and can be purchased at
the Norris Box Office, or by calling (310)544-0403

Due to language and subject matter, this production is considered
appropriate for audiences 18 years and over only.