French Feminism

Corinna Ditscheid

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98
to FEMINIST THEORY & GENDER STUDIES

Dear all,

I am a graduate student at the University of Cologne in Germany
currently studying for my upcoming final oral examinations. For my
minor, which is French Studies, I have decided on French feminist
thought as one subject to be covered in the exam.
I have indicated the well known works of Simone de Beauvoir, Julia
Kristeva, Helene Cixous and Luce Irigaray on my reading list; however, I
would have liked to add something that was published in the 90s.
Does anyone know of any recent publications in French feminist thought?
Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks,

Corinna