Invitation to Participate - "NAU/web.99," May 15-17, 1999 (fwd)

EdNet Management Team

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Forwarded message:
>From nauw...@star.ucc.nau.edu Tue Jan 5 17:12:44 1999
From: nauw...@star.ucc.nau.edu
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:12:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Invitation to Participate - "NAU/web.99," May 15-17, 1999
Sender: nauw...@star.ucc.nau.edu
To: edne...@educ.umass.edu

NOTE: Please excuse cross-postings, and please distribute to those you
think might be interested.
NAU/web.99 - INTEGRATION, INTERACTION, AND INNOVATION
May 15-17, 1999
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, Arizona

http://www.nau.edu/nauweb99/

Northern Arizona University's third annual "NAU/web" conference will be
held May 15-17, 1999, in Flagstaff, Arizona. We are happy to announce
Stephen C. Ehrmann, Ph.D. as the keynote presenter for "NAU/web.99." Dr.
Ehrmann is vice president for the TLT Group (the Teaching, Learning and
Technology Affiliate of the American Association for Higher Education) and
director of the Flashlight Program.

"NAU/web.99" will explore the richly integrative possibilities of web
technology. As the use of the web is integrated with traditional teaching
methods, the face and culture of teaching and learning is irrevocably
changing. Students must take more responsibility for their learning, and
instructors must be coaches and mentors for a new generation of
professionals. We invite you to share your experiences! Proposals are
still being accepted for paper, panel, and roundtable presentations.
January 15th is the deadline.

Proposals can be submitted by web form at the conference web site
(http://www.nau.edu/nauweb99/) or by mail to:
"NAU/web.99" Program Planning Team
Attn: Jennifer Hartin, Conference Coordinator
Northern Arizona University, PO Box 5751
Flagstaff, AZ 86011, fax (520) 523-0057

We hope to see you in May in beautiful Flagstaff, Arizona!