Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO QUICKSILVERMAIL WEBSITE?

Nomen Nescio

Mar 2, 2019, 10:06:07 PM3/2/19
In article <q4mvja$vcm$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
ciop <x@x.x> wrote:

> WHAT HAPPENED TO QUICKSILVERMAIL WEBSITE?
> https://www.quicksilvermail.net
> I can not to reach this site.
> Do you can?

Works for me. Maybe you're too stupid to be on the Internet.

https://www.quicksilvermail.net/

QuickSilver Lite
An OPEN SOURCE Win32 Mixmaster Anonymous Remailer Client
for windows 2000/xp/vista/win7/win8/win10 & linux/wine
"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority... It
thus exemplifies the purpose behind the Bill of Rights, and of
the First Amendment in particular: to protect unpopular
individuals from retaliation - and their ideas from suppression -
at the hand of an intolerant society."
— Justice Stevens, McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission, 1996

tom

Mar 5, 2019, 10:09:12 AM3/5/19
> _ Justice Stevens, McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission, 1996

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TO QUICKSILVERMAIL WEBSITE

/ "The fundamental purpose animating the \
| Faith of God and His Religion is to |
| safeguard the interests and promote the |
| unity of the human race, and to foster |
| the spirit of love and fellowship |
| amongst men. Suffer it not to become a |
| source of dissension and discord, of |
| hate and enmity." |
| |
| "Religion is verily the chief |
| instrument for the establishment of |
| order in the |
| |
| world and of tranquillity amongst it's |
| peoples...The greater the decline of |
| |
| religion, the more grievous the |
| waywardness of the ungodly. This cannot |
| but |
| |
| lead in the end to chaos and |
| confusion." -- Baha'u'llah, a selection |
\ from the Baha'i scripture /
\
\
/\ /\