Re: Ping kroken

Anonymous

Dec 7, 2020, 2:48:07 AM12/7/20
In article <4aeca1b94662817a...@hoi-polloi.org>
Anonymous <anon...@hoi-polloi.org> wrote:

> You recovered yesterday but are deteriorating again.

It works fine.

Resolving rooty.uni-boeblingen.de
Contacting rooty.uni-boeblingen.de [81.7.11.105]...
Connecting...
220 Welcome to Democrat Hell SMTP Server
250-Hello anon.com
250-AUTH LOGIN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-SIZE 0
250-STARTTLS
250-CHUNKING
250-8BITMIME
250 BINARYMIME
334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
235 2.7.0 Welcome Republican!
250 2.1.0 anon...@anon.com Address Okay
250 2.1.5 rema...@kroken.de.eu.org Address Okay
354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
250 Ok
221 Signing Off
Connection closed!

Anonymous Remailer

Dec 7, 2020, 7:42:29 AM12/7/20

> In article <4aeca1b94662817a...@hoi-polloi.org>
> Anonymous <anon...@hoi-polloi.org> wrote:
>

>> You recovered yesterday but are deteriorating again.
>
> It works fine.
>
> Resolving rooty.uni-boeblingen.de
> Contacting rooty.uni-boeblingen.de 81.7.11.105...
> Connecting...
> 220 Welcome to Democrat Hell SMTP Server
> 250-Hello anon.com
> 250-AUTH LOGIN
> 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
> 250-SIZE 0
> 250-STARTTLS
> 250-CHUNKING
> 250-8BITMIME
> 250 BINARYMIME
> 334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
> 334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
> 235 2.7.0 Welcome Republican!
> 250 2.1.0 anon...@anon.com Address Okay
> 250 2.1.5 rema...@kroken.de.eu.org Address Okay
> 354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
> 250 Ok
> 221 Signing Off
> Connection closed!

Try sending a message through it and you will never receive it.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Dec 7, 2020, 10:48:32 PM12/7/20

In article <rql7vk$edq$1...@news.mixmin.net>
I'm one for four. Seems like his SMTP server is flapping.