Re: news.mixmin.net admin has a mail address?

Nomen Nescio

Jan 28, 2023, 11:01:05 PM1/28/23
In article
<c52bf593a5613c9d...@remailer.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> news.mixmin.net admin has a mail address to contact him?

Yes. Read the group. you'll find it.

You could also prevent waste of time by reading this thread,
"400 Interrupted system call writing creative overview file --
throttling"

> My Omnimix stopped to work a day ago.

OmniMix didn't stop working, the news server did.
I access 12 different news servers via OmniMix.
All currently work with the exceptions of aioe and mixmin.

> My newsreader tell to me: 482 authentication rejected.

https://www.danner-net.de/omom/index.htm
Go to User Interface, Main Window, Configuration, News.
Read every detail and look at the screen capture.

Use another news server until it is fixed. Look in
alt.free.newsservers,alt.free.nntp,news.software.nnt
p,alt.comp.apps.nntp.

There are still news servers available.