E-Mail Merge does not display data in speadsheets fields even when tested with google template given

Monique Murray

Nov 8, 2021, 11:27:22 PMNov 8
to Mail merge

Hello.

I hope you and your family are doing well

Thank you for providing a free mail merge app for google; however, I tried to use the mail merge template to generate emails for a family reunion. However, when I test the template the only information that is displayed on the email is the first and last name.  The remaining information does not show up via using your template.

I search the internet to find information about troubleshooting and did not find an answer that accommodated my issue. Are you able to provide any assistance that will be helpful so I will not have to individual type the email to my very large family?

Thank you for any support.

Sincerely,

Monique Murray

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Nov 10, 2021, 12:04:56 PMNov 10
to Mail merge
Dear Monique,

Thank you for using our solution.

Can you tell me more about the missing information? Can you send us some screenshots so that we can better understand the situation?

I'll be glad to help you find a solution.

Lucy - Customer success