Re: Abridged summary of mail-merge-documents@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

DAWN S

Nov 13, 2021, 11:23:39 PMNov 13
to mail-merge...@googlegroups.com, seabrookmck...@gmail.com
Why Am I getting these emails?? John Fitz my hacker?

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021, <mail-merge...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Monique Murray <seabrookmcknightfamily@gmail.com>: Nov 08 08:27PM -0800

Hello.

I hope you and your family are doing well

Thank you for providing a free mail merge app for google; however, I tried
to use the mail merge template to generate emails for a family ...more

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Nov 18, 2021, 4:12:44 AM (13 days ago) Nov 18
to Mail merge
Hi,

Cheers,
The team