Mail merge not loading

annika taber

Dec 21, 2021, 12:45:18 PM12/21/21
to Mail merge
I select my spreadsheet and it loads back to the beginning of the process.

latosha keeton

Dec 25, 2021, 1:57:06 AM12/25/21
to Mail merge
thanks for making the worst Christmas Eve for your children and I
Hey💔

Bianca Baptiste

Dec 28, 2021, 12:56:07 PM12/28/21
to Mail merge
I'm having the same issue.  Any ideas?

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 29, 2021, 7:52:53 AM12/29/21
to Mail merge
Hi

Thank you for letting us know. I believe the issue comes from your spreadsheet being too large. How many lines does your spreadsheet have in total? is your spreadsheet filtered?

You should try again generating your documents on a smaller sample. For example, try to split your contact list into several batch.

Looking forward to helping you,
Lucy

Anna Edwards

Jan 13, 2022, 11:24:18 AMJan 13
to Mail merge
Hi Lisa,

I'm having the same issue. My spreadsheet is 100 rows and 14 columns. Is this too large? What are some guidelines for size?

Thank you,
Anna

Anna Edwards

Jan 14, 2022, 10:22:11 AMJan 14
to Mail merge
Wanted to follow up to say that my issue was that my document was still in Microsoft Word format. Once I switched it over to a Google Docs document, the mail merge worked.

kaeleste consultants

Jun 15, 2022, 11:02:29 AMJun 15
to Mail merge
Hi Im having the same issue with a spreadsheet of 8 rows and 6 columns. I don't think size is the issue.

kaeleste consultants

Jun 15, 2022, 11:03:24 AMJun 15
to Mail merge
Found out this only works with Google Docs files. My original document was saved in Word format.