Data automatically updating?

Helen Talbot

Nov 17, 2021, 10:56:38 AMNov 17
to Mail merge
I am using Google Forms as a method to gather feedback, with results being entered into a Google Sheet. To make it more reader friendly, I've done a mail merge and put the answers to the questions into a table in Google Docs, however the data doesn't automatically update 'live', so each time we get a new form submitted, I need to remake the Mail Merge. Is there any way for Google Docs to update the data each time the document is opened or any other way for it to automatically update the data? When I do the same in Microsoft Word and Excel, the data is refreshed each time I open it.

Thanks,

Helen

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Nov 18, 2021, 4:10:04 AM (13 days ago) Nov 18
to Mail merge
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! We don't provide a live update, but that's an interesting feature request. We will think about it and let you know if ever this is made live.

Warm regards