Error Message: Document is Too Heavy or Has Too Many Formatings Applied

Rose Hegele

Sep 15, 2021, 11:52:39 AM9/15/21
to Mail merge
Hello,

I keep receiving the following error message. How do I proceed?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.51.50 AM.png

Rose Hegele

Sep 15, 2021, 11:53:22 AM9/15/21
to Mail merge
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.51.50 AM.png

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Sep 16, 2021, 9:27:20 AM9/16/21
to Mail merge
Dear Rose,

I just contacted you by email so that you can share your document with us. It will be helpful to investigate what is causing the issue.
My first guess is that Google Docs sidebar add-ons have a limited running time. When the document is heavy or necessitate a lot of computing calculation, it can break.

Looking forward to finding the solution!
Lucy - Mail Merge Docs

Gilles Gaury

Nov 11, 2021, 11:27:42 PM11/11/21
to Mail merge
I have the same issue, what can be the fix?
Thank you

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Nov 18, 2021, 4:14:13 AM11/18/21
to Mail merge
Hi Gilles,

The add-on has some constraints (put by Google) on how long it can process your documents. You should try to process smaller documents and it should work!

We're sorry about that and are discussing with Google engineers on how this could be improved.

Best regards
- The team

Message has been deleted

JJ Strang

2:05 PM (5 hours ago) 2:05 PM
to Mail merge
Has there been a resolution to this issue?