Error Message: Document is Too Heavy or Has Too Many Formatings Applied

Rose Hegele

Sep 15, 2021, 11:52:39 AMSep 15
to Mail merge
Hello,

I keep receiving the following error message. How do I proceed?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.51.50 AM.png

Rose Hegele

Sep 15, 2021, 11:53:22 AMSep 15
to Mail merge
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.51.50 AM.png

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Sep 16, 2021, 9:27:20 AMSep 16
to Mail merge
Dear Rose,

I just contacted you by email so that you can share your document with us. It will be helpful to investigate what is causing the issue.
My first guess is that Google Docs sidebar add-ons have a limited running time. When the document is heavy or necessitate a lot of computing calculation, it can break.

Looking forward to finding the solution!
Lucy - Mail Merge Docs