Hippa compliance

Matthew Alexander

Jul 8, 2021, 3:28:10 PMJul 8
to Mail merge
I run a small private speech therapy practice and I am looking for a HIPPA compliant way to easily do mail merges. is this add-on HIPPA compliant?

I 💌 math

Jul 12, 2021, 4:24:43 PMJul 12
to Mail merge
Hi Matthew,

AFAICT, the add-on is technically HIPPA compliant as it relies entirely on Google Workspace (which is HIPPA compliant).
No data is transferred outside of your Google account.

With this said, I'm not fully aware of the HIPPA compliance proccess, neither of your own usage, so you should probably ask your lawyer to seek legal advices.

Best regards,
FC
This conversation is locked