Multiple e-mail account

Jose de la Luz Acosta Bonilla

Dec 16, 2021, 5:10:50 PM12/16/21
to Mail merge
Hi,
In several cases, I need send the same text to 2 or 3 mail recipients but I don't know how to do it.
I've tried separate mail recipients with ";" or space but no work.

Please help.

Thanks.

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 20, 2021, 4:53:03 AM12/20/21
to Mail merge
Hi Jose,

Mail merge for Google Docs support here! Our emailing solution is lean and you should probably try out a proper mail merge solution dedicated for emails. I would recommend Mailmeteor, which is one the best rated on the Google Workspace marketplace. You can use there cc / bcc feature which is - I believe - what you are trying to do.

Best regards
- Mail merge for Google Docs support team