How can I create Individual PDF documents from this mail merge?

Viresh Shah

Nov 22, 2021, 5:49:22 AM (9 days ago) Nov 22
to Mail merge
Hi,

How can I create Individual PDF documents from this mail merge?
I have tried searching the tool, the web and on previous conversations on here.

I am using a Windows laptop and cannot see anywhere for the options of selecting which document type the mail merge gives the results in.

Would be great to have a walk through guide rather than this email group as the only support available.

Thanks,

Viresh

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Nov 23, 2021, 1:40:53 PM (8 days ago) Nov 23
to Mail merge
Dear Viresh,
Thanks for using Mail Merge for Google Docs.
You could split your PDF into individual files using a services like: https://www.ilovepdf.com/split_pdf

Currently, the software doesn't support creating individual PDF documents but that's definitely a feature we'll add on our roadmap. I will keep you updated by email when we make progress on this matter.

Warm regards,
Lucy