Select recipients

Paul Turvey

Aug 27, 2021, 9:54:28 AMAug 27
to Mail merge
I want to use a database in Google Sheets to record and acknowledge registrations for an event.
Is there a way that I can send emails only to selected members of my database e.g. those who have registered after a certain date?
How do I select which list members will be emailed ?
Once they have been emailed, can I flag them so they won't receive another one the next time?

Is there a manual other than the simple example here
Many thanks in advance
Paul

mailmergedocs

Sep 14, 2021, 8:15:33 AMSep 14
to Mail merge
Hi Paul,

You can use filters in Google Sheets to filter out some rows of your spreadsheet.
Then run Mail Merge again to send the emails. Only visible rows will be processed.

Best,
Lucy