Can't Preview — Oops! Something went wrong.

Liping Huang Zheng

Sep 8, 2021, 9:03:16 PMSep 8
to Mail merge
Hi — did anyone figure out how to preview the Mail Merges with the add on? I keep getting errors when trying to preview and I don't want to send it out without making sure it looks right.

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Sep 14, 2021, 8:33:45 AMSep 14
to Mail merge
Dear Liping,
Thanks a lot for letting us know about this situation.

Could you please share a screenshot of the errors you are having while previewing your emails?

What you could do is sending a test email only to yourself to see if everything works fine in the meantime.

Looking forward to helping you,

Lucy - Customer Support

Liping Huang Zheng

Sep 14, 2021, 1:11:55 PMSep 14
to Mail merge
Hi Lucy,

See below for a screenshot of the error. I was able to send a test email to myself and it worked out perfectly, so everything else is great.

2021-09-14 10_10_53-Preview emails.png

Mail Merge Docs

Sep 14, 2021, 3:21:48 PMSep 14
to Liping Huang Zheng, Mail merge
Dear Liping,
Thank you so much for the screenshot.

Do you mind sharing the spreadsheet you used to send emails with me at mailme...@gmail.com?

That would help us investigate and better understand where this error is coming from.

Looking forward to solving this issue!

Lucy - Customer Support Team

Jon Hayhoe

Oct 2, 2021, 1:56:26 AMOct 2
to Mail merge
Hey All,

I just had this same issue, it turns out the name of my tab on my spreadsheet was too long to recognized, after process of elimination I shortened the tab name and it worked out.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Jon

Sheetel Cartwright

Oct 23, 2021, 4:57:23 AMOct 23