Error message

Kristin Kvarme

Mar 24, 2022, 9:16:09 AMMar 24
to Mail merge
I am just using a simple google sheet with names and I keep getting this error:

Add-on error
Something went wrong while executing the add-on.

I tried to reduce the list and I still get the same message. Is there a special way the sheet is supposed to be formatted?

Laura Johnson

Mar 29, 2022, 3:43:30 PMMar 29
to Mail merge
Same problem...

Ana Maria Câmara

Mar 30, 2022, 10:21:22 AMMar 30
to Mail merge
Same problem!

Leah Hamilton

Mar 30, 2022, 12:09:00 PMMar 30
to Mail merge
Same here, has anyone received a fix or got it working again?

Greg Martin, REALTOR

Mar 30, 2022, 4:33:21 PMMar 30
to Mail merge
Same Problem....

Kristin Kvarme

Mar 31, 2022, 2:41:39 AMMar 31
to Leah Hamilton, Mail merge
I realized I needed to remove the png attachments in the letter (electronic signature) and then it worked fine. I added it back manually in the letter after the merge was done. It took about 30 minutes but at least I was able to avoid typing all the names manually!

Kind regards,
Kristin Kvarme
PA for CPO and CTO - Product and Tech
Schibsted News Media | Norway