Adds Blank Line After Every Table

Brampton West

Jan 10, 2022, 7:56:48 AM (8 days ago) Jan 10
to Mail merge
The mail merge works fine except the merge adds a blank line below every table in my Google document.

How can I prevent that from happening?

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Jan 13, 2022, 5:42:57 AM (5 days ago) Jan 13
to Mail merge
Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know.

Could you share screenshots of the result and your original document?

It will help us better understand as to why there's a blank line appearing on your document.

Lucy

Brampton West

Jan 17, 2022, 9:33:47 AM (yesterday) Jan 17
to Mail merge
I created an example document that contains a few merged data fields (First and Last Name), tables, and some lines of text near the tables.  The left side of the screenshot is the original and the right side is the result after merging.  As you can see, the merged result adds one blank line after each table.
image.png