got error

abdur rohman

Jul 17, 2021, 2:22:34 AMJul 17
to Mail merge

Capture11.JPG

mailmergedocs

Jul 25, 2021, 3:27:18 AMJul 25
to Mail merge
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you try refreshing your browser and let us know how it goes?
Alternatively, could you try using a private window?

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 8:22:34 AM UTC+2 mamani...@gmail.com wrote:

Capture11.JPG

Estuarium Loire

Aug 30, 2021, 11:18:46 AMAug 30
to Mail merge
Hello, I also received an error message. I refreshed the page and deactivated Ad-Blocks, but the same message still appears. I wanted to print to see if the other envelopes were not created, but there is only one envelope to print ... Ditto in the incognito window. There is always the same error message (in French, I am in France ...)
"Erreur liée au module complémentaire
Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'exécution du module complémentaire."
Can you help me @mailmergedocs ?

Denton Caswell

Sep 1, 2021, 9:58:14 PMSep 1
to Mail merge
I had this same issue. I think my problem was that I was starting the mail merge by clicking the mail merge icon on the lower right hand side of my screen. I did this several times and got the same error message each time. However, when I initiated the mail merge by clicking "Add Ons" at the top of the screen the mail merge worked successfully.

I also did this in incognito mode because that was suggested.

Hope this helps!

Kim Cavros

Sep 3, 2021, 9:35:54 AMSep 3
to Mail merge
thanks Denton.

So, the mail merge add on doesn't actually appear in my add ons at the top bar (like my avery label merge does).  That said, I did get further today using the side bar (I was going from docs and selecting the sheet). The files appeared for me to choose from, however, after selecting the file, it said -

Mail Merge
Add-on error
Something went wrong when executing the add-on.

Then, I opened the sheet file and attempted to select a doc to merge and it just kept going back to select a document...I didn't get anywhere.

Thinking it was the add on, I uninstalled the "Mail Merge Documents" add on and installed "Mail Merge" and so far this one works a heck of a lot better.

Bummer though - I use googles platform to avoid paying for the Microsoft suite, but the Mail Merge add on is only free for 30 days....I wish GOOGLE would add this feature to their platform with no charge...
thanks!

mailmergedocs

Sep 14, 2021, 8:12:48 AM (8 days ago) Sep 14
to Mail merge
Hi Kim,

Thanks for reaching out! Do you still have this issue? I've just tried on my side and it's working okay.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lucy