mail merge loses template letterhead

Brandi Norton

Sep 22, 2021, 9:49:06 AMSep 22
to Mail merge
Hi,

I have two questions:
When I go to create the documents, all of the correct data is merged into the document, but the logo and footer are lost in each new document that is created. How do I make sure that each letter is created on our letterhead?
And second question: after the documents are created, how do they get emailed?

Thank you,

Brandi

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Sep 24, 2021, 4:47:59 AMSep 24
to Mail merge
Dear Brandi,

Thanks a lot for sharing this situation with us.

Currently, Google Docs does not take your letterhead or document footer into account in the mail merge.

You would have to add the letterhead inside the content body.

We're aware of this situation and are currently working on improving this feature.

Let us know if you need any help with your document,

Lucy - Suppor team