Nothing happens....

Fabrice U.

Jun 29, 2021, 2:28:28 AMJun 29
to Mail merge
Hello,

I have installed the mail merge plugin and selected my letter. In the 2nd step, I have selected  the google spreadsheet with my data but after this step, nothing happens and the process start at the beginning with the step 1 (selection of the letter).

I tried sometimes and it doesn't work. The same problem happens...

Could you help me to find the problem ?

Regards,
Fabrice

Fabrice U.

Jun 29, 2021, 8:45:28 AMJun 29
to Mail merge
Ok, I found the problem. It was not a google Doc but a Word Document.
Case closed !

I 💌 math

Jul 7, 2021, 5:11:09 AMJul 7
to Mail merge
Hi Fabrice,

I'm glad you figured it out ;)

Feel free to share feedback you might have with Mail merge. It's a brand new add-on. There are killer features coming alone.

Best
This conversation is locked