Mail merge - Not working

Augustine Rhodes

Dec 11, 2021, 12:38:58 PM12/11/21
to Mail merge
I followed the suggestions and it is not working for me. I keep getting an error message when I try it. I add the name, address, and greeting line but just keep getting an error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Augustine Rhodes

Augustine Rhodes

Dec 11, 2021, 4:35:37 PM12/11/21
to Mail merge
I realized that it did not like my signature and when I took it out, it allowed the merge. However, when I looked at the letter, the merge took out the bullet points. What can  I do to fix this? Please advise.

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 14, 2021, 9:37:00 AM12/14/21
to Mail merge
Dear Augustine,
Thank you for sharing these details. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your signature?

It will be helpful for us to understand the cause of the issue and improve the add-on.

All the best,
Lucy