RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY

Yusuf MULINDWA

Aug 19, 2022, 8:33:26 AMAug 19
to Mail merge
Dear  {{ Customer Name
E-mail Address
Skype ID
Tel
  }}
I hope you are well.
Thank you for inquiring through BeForward Japan.
I am pleased to inform you that the car you inquired about is still available for sale and in good condition.

{{ Ref No. / Model
Reg. Year / Month
  }

BeForward Southsudan/Fahd Enterprise Ltd at Goshen House Building next to KCB Bank Kololo Opposite Gov't Ministries on Airport Ministries Road.
We would like to assist you in any way possible... Kindly feel free and Pass by the office will be glad to successfully assist you make the purchase.
Kindly confirm if you are still interested and ready to make payment so that I can send you an invoice or Pass by our Juba office and Make payments.
Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us to serve you better.
Regards
Certified Be Forward Agent.
Yusuf Mulindwa
Fahd Enterprise Ltd
Kindly contact us directly at +256 706775387
WhatsApp +256 760738983