Add On Error

kristina stewart

Jul 13, 2021, 10:47:44 PMJul 13
to Mail merge
Hello-- trying to use mail merge to create envelopes. When i get to the point of uploading my address list-- it tells me "Sorry something went wrong when executing add on"
Please help

mailmergedocs

Jul 14, 2021, 2:38:08 AMJul 14
to Mail merge
Dear Kristina, thank you for sharing this situation with us.

Can you tell us a bit more?

- Are you using multiple Google accounts?
- Are you using the Google Docs or Google Sheets version of the add-on?

Mail Merge Docs team

kristina stewart

Jul 14, 2021, 8:40:55 PMJul 14
to Mail merge
while i do have more than 1 google account- i was only using one google account-- and i was using google docs add on-- but trying to import the addresses from google sheets
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Sep 14, 2021, 8:27:49 AM (3 days ago) Sep 14
to Mail merge
Dear Kristina,

Do you still have this issue? I've just tried on my side and it's working okay.
If you are still encountering an issue, having a screenshot (or best a screen recording) would be great.

Have a great day,
-Lucy