can't open spreadsheet

remi abadie

Dec 22, 2021, 6:46:57 AM12/22/21
to Mail merge
Hello,
thank you for your job and your help
I start mailmerge on googledoc
choose  Emails
when I want to select a spreadsheet, it ask me to Sign in
but I can't : the windows diseppear as son as  I click on sign in....
Can you please help me?
best regards

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 29, 2021, 7:51:31 AM12/29/21
to Mail merge
Hi,

Can you try in another browser? We had some bug report with Firefox in incognito surf. Could you try with Google Chrome?

Best regards
- Team Mail merge for Google Docs ™

c verif

Jan 4, 2022, 5:19:25 AMJan 4
to Mail merge
cookie + multiple sign in popup windows = a perfect equation for a true nightmare for the users.
why this complexity for security ?
but I have sign to open the doc with many sign in controls after open the doc ?

very hard too work with this restricted security approach.
and with social hacking finally is not efficient.

please think "user" a "normal user" not a hacker or advanced user.
:-)))

Many thanks for you time and work