Mail Merge doesn't open

Treasurer TMP

Oct 18, 2021, 9:11:27 AMOct 18
to Mail merge
Hi,
I recently installed Mail Merge. I can see the icon on the side bar, but when I click it doesn't open. It keeps circling.

Could you help me please?
Thank you.

Juan

Treasurer TMP

Oct 18, 2021, 9:50:01 AMOct 18
to Mail merge
It opened! I don't know if this is the reason, but as soon as I created a copy of my template document and gave it a name, Mail Merge opened.

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Oct 20, 2021, 3:07:52 AMOct 20
to Mail merge
Hi,

It happens when you create a new Google Docs (or Google Sheets). Google Workspace has a bug (already reported to Google engineers) that prevent the add-on from being displayed. If you refresh your browser, it will work. It's affecting all add-ons, totally out of our control, so we just hope Google engineers will fix this soon.

Best,
- Mail Merge Docs Team