Can't find add-on inside Google Docs

Brian OHanlon

Dec 5, 2021, 9:25:11 PM12/5/21
to Mail merge
I added the mail merge for google docs add-on this evening.  It says it was installed.  When I go to the Add-On pull down menu in Google Docs, it does NOT show the add-on.  How can I get it active to use please?

Mark Ueber

Dec 7, 2021, 1:16:55 PM12/7/21
to Mail merge
I have the same problem. Help is appreciated

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 14, 2021, 9:42:50 AM12/14/21
to Mail merge
Dear Brian and Mark,
Thank you both for reporting this issue. It might have been a temporary issue with Google that day.

Have you managed to successfully merge your documents since then?

Keep us posted,
Lucy

Sylvester Cann

Dec 16, 2021, 2:13:37 AM12/16/21
to Mail merge
I can't find it either

Sylvester Cann

Dec 16, 2021, 2:15:06 AM12/16/21
to Mail merge
Oh I found it, there is a sidebar on the right that you have to extend. I extended it by clicking the arrow in the lower right corner of the page.

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 20, 2021, 4:53:47 AM12/20/21
to Mail merge
Awesome ! 🙌