Cannot Preview Mail Merge Email

Jason Schroeder

Feb 7, 2022, 11:20:40 AMFeb 7
to Mail merge
I have tried at least 30 times to preview emails across three browsers on two computers, tried refreshing, restarting, logging out, and using two different accounts, but the "preview" feature for mail merge repeatedly gives me an "Oops! Something went wrong" message. Please help?

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Feb 16, 2022, 3:45:17 AMFeb 16
to Mail merge
Hi Jason,
Thank you for letting us know. I believe the issue comes from your spreadsheet being too large. How many lines does your spreadsheet have in total? is your spreadsheet filtered? Do you have multiple Google accounts logged in under the same browser?

You should try again generating your documents on a smaller sample. For example, try to split your contact list into several batch.

Looking forward to helping you,
Lucy

Pat Hall

Sep 15, 2022, 4:44:02 PMSep 15
to Mail merge
I am having the same issue. What is max number of records to preview. My merge had 127 records.

Patricia Barrientos

Sep 16, 2022, 8:19:41 PMSep 16
to Mail merge
Hi Jason,

Did you resolve that issue? I have tried multiple times and nothing yet. Thanks