Mail Merge Not Loading

Benjamin Wolfe

Dec 24, 2021, 10:40:28 AM12/24/21
to Mail merge
When I select the letter, then I select the spreadsheet, and then the process resets to the first page of the selection menu. I've tried in incognito as well and it does not allow. Ad blocker is off and cookies are enabled.

latosha keeton

Dec 25, 2021, 1:54:35 AM12/25/21
to Mail merge
💔

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Dec 29, 2021, 7:53:14 AM12/29/21
to Mail merge
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for letting us know. I believe the issue comes from your spreadsheet being too large. How many lines does your spreadsheet have in total? is your spreadsheet filtered?

You should try again generating your documents on a smaller sample. For example, try to split your contact list into several batch.

Looking forward to helping you,
Lucy
Message has been deleted